Tuesday, December 14, 2010


Long (left) with Men's Doubles Partner Neat
(picture courtesy of Facebook/Panu Sam-ang's Husky Open album)

How long have you been playing?
I've been playing since I was in high school like 17 years old

What racket do you use?
I am using Z-slash right now, and I love them.

Favorite event?
Washington Open (more competitive)

Where do you play?
I'm playing at SBC right now

How many tournaments have you played?
A lot actually. Lets see umm 40 to 50 events around there

How do you train? Who do you train with?
When I train, I always do three different section. Like one day I do a physical training( running, foot work, etc...), another day I do feeding birdies stuff, and finally I play some fun game with my friends.

Through your experience in badminton, what's the most important lesson you've learned?
Through my experience in badminton, I have learned so many good thing. But the most important lesson I have learned was that I give telling myself that training always make you better.

Any tips for your fans?
Well just practice more instead of playing. I meant doing drills with the shot that you think you should work on, and this way make you have better shots.


Long 'Sisavat' Keobunmy is a high leveled A- player in the Northwest. Originally from Laos, he moved to WA 4 years ago. Plays all 3 events - Mixed Doubles, Men's Doubles and Singles. He's regularly found in tournaments in Washington and Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment