Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Badminton is a manly sport. (+upcoming BCD+A tourney)

(Those of you who subscribed, put your e-mail in again...Feedburner just started working.)
^ It's working now!

Badminton is a manly sport.

Taufik will eat your babies for breakfast.

I don't get where some people get off on thinking that badminton isn't really a sport. (then again, why is poker on ESPN? "Hey man, imma go work out...gotta get ready for my poker game later..." wth.)

Then again, I'm not the best candidate to prove them wrong. When I play badminton, I'm completely clueless.


I tell them I can't hit the birdie hard enough, so then they tell me "Just imagine the birdie something that you hate."

Uh. yeah. Gave that a shot.

Or even worse.
Whoever said Photoshop>Paint is proven wrong.

And for the record, Batman is better than Spiderman. Anyday.

....

So to actually make this blogpost relevant, heres a tournament coming up in the near future:

BCD+A Open Tournament
To commemorate the (soon to be) opening of Seattle Badminton Club , the annual BCD has decided to be in December rather than November, and is now open to A level players. Whoopee!

Dec. 10-12, 2010
Deadline: Nov. 21, 2010
Price: $25.00 USD for the first event + $10 every additional.
Where: Seattle Badminton Club (10858 117th PL NE, Kirkland, WA 98033)
Perks: Yonex sponsored...meaning AS-50s, prizes and Yonex T-shirts (designed by yours truly. Don't worry-- I used photoshop. not paint.) Food included. And don't worry, BCDers, A is a separate event.




Blog should be updated every Tues, Thurs, and Sunday....

Subscribe to the left!

1 comment: