Sunday, November 7, 2010

Up, up and away!

FINALLY...!

Creating this blog has made me realize just how horrible I am at using a computer...it's like giving a monkey a piano (loud screeching noises included).

Anyways. For those of you who know me, I figured since I hang around badminton courts so much, I could blab about my badminton encounters with the rest of you!

Uh huh. Yeah. Who are you?

That's me in the red.

Just kidding.


Uh. You can't really tell that that's me...but hey, that's pretty much what I look like at every tournament, anyways. (Credits to Clinton for letting me borrow his D90 all the time)

I'm a 3rd year student in uni...I play in tournaments around WA (and one in Canada!)...but I mostly shoot pictures, design graphics for Tshirts, and volunteer. In other words, I can't hit the birdie...but I try! I use an Armortec900 Technique, which was given to me by my brother and roommate for my 19th birthday. I like to write, and BadmintonSquare is just a little project for me to keep up with all the badminton things going on in the NorthWest, and hopefully across the world...? :O

Badminton is both a competitive sport and a social event for me, so this blog is just to give an overview on past tournaments, upcoming tournaments, places to play, and random funny things that I encounter, like this:

HAHAHA what a lame picture...oh wait. That's me.

Anyways, thanks for reading! Subscribe/follow on the sidebar to the right (please and thank you!), and comment below (anonymously, if you wish).

If you want anything posted or have any concerns (about how awesome I am), then e-mail me at onattyso@gmail.com

Thanks, and welcome to BadmintonSquare! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment