Sunday, April 24, 2011

Racecar....NOT DOUBLE DECKER BUS!



^ Link, because youtube doesn't let me embed to a specific time in the movie...

REMEMBER. RACECAR POSTURE, NOT DOUBLE DECKER BUS!
you are HUNGRY FOR THE SHUTTLE.
Not like having an X'Mas dinner. YOU ARE HUNGRY. FOR THE SHUTTLE. LIKE A RACECAR.

I won't lie, though. I laughed when I watched this video, but the next time I was on the court, I was definitely working on my racecar posture. Humor is the best way to teach, my friend. :)


Youtube is the best place for getting free lessons. So, I wouldn't be surprised if any of you've looked for badminton lessons before.

WedgeBC has uploaded a bunch of CCTV ones--with subtitles, too, so you don't have to worry too much about learning Chinese. Taught by 1991 World Champion Zhao Jianhua-- seems like such a laid back guy, and the lesson seems so casual, it's kind of comforting to watch. He's left handed, though!



I've heard that people learn the most from motivation by watching actual games. A personal favorite of mine are Vita Marissa's mixed doubles...and thanks to BadmintonFreak, you can watch all of your favorites, with easy searching on their sidebar :)



But whatever you watch, remember


NOT A DOUBLE DECKER BUS.

1 comment:

  1. No shoutout to the person who showed you this vid? =(

    ReplyDelete