Friday, April 1, 2011

1000?!?!?!?!?!?

HAPPY 1000, BADMINTONSQUARE!


Don't forget that you can also check up on new stories on BadmintonSquare using your Android or iPhone! :) (Anything that can get on the internet, I guess...)

The great thing about blogspot is that it tells me information about how people get to my site, and it's pretty amusing. So in celebration, I'll share some of them with you! :)

When searching on google and stumbling upon my site, a majority of people are searching for "badminton puns". Not badminton! (Ok, I'm out. Anyone have any suggestions?) I guess there are plenty of badminton team tshirts in the works? If anyone has any, I'd love to see'em! Shoot us an e-mail and we'll post your lovely artwork for the world to see.

Among other searches were "xu huaiwen", "wendy carter"...you know...the usual.

Some of the interesting ones...

"tina jiang WA" (I don't think I've ever mentioned her...?)
"badminton manly sport" (rofl)
"girl with no pants" (WHAT?)
"no pants girl" (....)

....maybe this isn't such a good idea.

Majority of the views come from the US and Canada-- but a significant amount of others came from countries all over the world...Malaysia, India, Japan, France, the Phillipines, Indonesia, Taiwan, China, Australia, Madagascar, Egypt, Netherlands, the UK, Germany, and many many many more--so many that my chart can't fit the complete list! And guess what? I love each and every one of you.

Looking forward to the bright future of BadmintonSquare!

If you guys have any great suggestions or want to post anything in particular, then feel free to e-mail me or comment below! I'd love to hear your feedback!

I'll set up a poll soon, too, to see what types of articles you guys are most interested in. Want to hear about a particular tournament or research on a specific player? Tell me!
_________________________________________________________________________________

BADMINTOLOGY BADDI ROYALE II is this weekend!

Good luck to all of the players!

And good luck to the Husky Badminton Club members, who are venturing past the border during the wee hours of the night! I guarantee you guys won't regret it!

The Badmintology towel this time around looks fantastic--it makes me want to take a trip up! Make sure you take a look at the Badmintology website, and make a purchase if you want to buy it! If you played in this tournament, you can get it for a cheaper price, too! Great deals!~

They often have tables lined up outside for various deals on badminton equipment. Make sure you take a look at those and see if they have anything you want!

The 2011 UO Badminton Tournament is next weekend!

For those of you who haven't signed up, YOU STILL HAVE TIME! Deadline is April 3rd, 2011-- so DO IT NOW! It's NEVER too late for a last minute roadtrip, ESPECIALLY FOR BADMINTON!!!

For more information, check out their blog! Remember, more than $1500 in prizes! Go get yourself a medal and show'em what you got!

If you don't think your ready, then start training for the upcoming Washington Open 2011 tournament! It's never too early to sign up--the sooner the better!

We'll see you guys there!

No comments:

Post a Comment