Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Richmond Night Market

Have you been to the Richmond Night Market?

I went for a short road trip this past weekend, and ran into this little shop:

Badminton Pro Shop? Yonex, Li-Ning and Victor shirts....1 for $15, 2 for $25. Too good to be true? You tell me. 

They don't have a huge selection for girls, unfortunately, but they carry a few designs that I've only seen online for men. My brother walked away with two pairs of shorts (Yonex), but I can't help but be a little skeptical...

Any Canadian readers want to enlighten me? 

(PS: The nightmarket is amazing. Go check it out!)

1 comment:

  1. when it is too cheap, you are right to be skeptical. their prices are cheaper than in Asia, which should indicate that they are fake. you can try to compare the quality of the material, Victor shirts have very textured fabric both on the outside as well as on the inside.

    ReplyDelete