Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Yonex Nanoray

Image taken from yonex.com 

YONEX NANORAY!!!

DUN DUN DUNNN!!!!
With our powers combined...we...ARE....NANORAY!

I was browsing around on the Yonex website today and discovered their snazzy new interactive website and catalogue, created solely for the distribution of the new Nanoray! Anyone take a swing with it yet? I'm curious to see what new things Yonex might have in store. 

According to their interactive, page-turning online catalogue (check it out here), it boasts an even thinner frame but thicker sides to speed up your game. Expect "LIGHTNING FAST MOVEMENT!" It looks like they've taken the concept of their old Nanospeed rackets and upped the game a little. 

They come in great looking color combinations (orange, blue, yellow, lime/white) with 5 different rackets in the Nanoray division for you to choose from (700RP, 700FX, 500, 80 and 20). The blue one looks great...need to get me one of those...

It seems like the development of the racket focused not only on speed, but durability. I'm hoping this is true-- if I remember correctly, the Z-Slash was notorious for snapping after first and second stringing attempts, even under very average tensions. I've had more than a good handful of friends who reluctantly had to use their warranties to replace their shiny new rackets. 

Can't wait to give it a shot! Unfortunately Christmas is over, so I'll have to wait a bit to test it out. If you have one, let me know what you think! 

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog very much, I think you will pleased to look at babolat aeropro drive gt.Thank you!

    ReplyDelete