Sunday, July 31, 2011

Martha Stewart plays badminton...?

I've been stopped by people who've read my blog...thanks for the support, guys! :)

Badmintology Flick Serve next weekend...who's excited? Their T-shirt looks amazing, and they have an enormous draw-- get ready for some great games, and don't forget to flick serve!

Meanwhile-- anyone let badminton interfere with their relationship? Maybe that's why there are so many inter-sport relationships...Lin Dan x Xie Xingfang, etc....dating on the badminton court is just so much easier, and you see each other for better or for worse...in sickness and in health...on the badminton court.



Hilarious! And Martha Stewart plays badminton...I'd like to challenge her someday...maybe for a batch of cookies.

Feed your own fish, woman. I gotta go play me some badminton...

No comments:

Post a Comment