Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

This always happens. Big guys who look like they should play quarterback for the Seahawks come in, making a racket look like a toothpick. Terrifying!

Back on track for the New Year!

This past week I've been trying to 'train' after an extremely long hiatus from badminton (or any other physical activity, for that matter). The fall quarter for university has been super hectic for me, and I've stopped working out daily and stopped going to training. (as if I could call what I did 'training' anyways...always lagging behind!)....

Anyways, I'm super out of shape! Not good at all!!! And it seems like the more I train, the MORE out of shape I get! There's definitely something wrong with this! Time to start running again!

I realized that there's a certain pattern every time I get into this mode, though...
Sorry for the small, unperfected picture! I drew it sloppily by hand thinking that I could edit it on photoshop, but I realized the computer I'm using doesn't have photoshop! This will have to do!

I get really motivated, but then I slack off! How do you guys keep motivated?

Well here's a New Year's Resolution for you, I guess! Don't forget to make one and KEEP AT IT!

I hope to start running again and, as long as I keep my school work up, I will try my hand at singles again for the Washington Closed 2011! It's been more than year since I've played singles...(last time I thought it would be the last tournament I'd ever play in WA...I was very wrong!)....I hope I can keep up!


*******

On a brighter note, discussion about the banquet for the Washington Open (usually scheduled in May) has already begun! Last year's was a GREAT success--lots of door prizes, question answering, singing in front of an audience of 200+ from all over WA and Canada....(and CA~). Discussion has already begun, and word has it that this years will be even better! Mark your calendars and we hope to see you there!



Wish you all a wonderful start to a super 2011!

And to those of you starting school tomorrow, best of luck!

See you on the courts!

No comments:

Post a Comment